1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper and wire-edged ribbon
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees, such a yummy smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Alas, we don't have a tree. (Moving and setting up trees don't mix.)
4. When do you take the tree down? see #3
5. Do you like eggnog? I love to have one glass a year.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Anne of Green Gables set.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter. ;D
9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yes. A family we know moved last year and gave us theirs.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Do people email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember an especially bad gifts.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 26
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I remember, but I would if it was new and I was sure that the other person would enjoy it more than me.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the Mexican fiesta we have every year...and fudge.
16. Lights on the tree? Lots of white one. ;D
17. Favorite Christmas song? Ukrainian Bell Carol
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? I would love to stay home and have everyone come to me, but as long as we live within driving distance of both our parents, we will be traveling to the Grandparents' homes.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I'm not sure.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? All day Christmas...see #18
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Impatient people!!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Blue and snowflakes.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Mexican fiesta!!!!! Taquitos, tamales, Spanish rice...yum-yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Plants and stuff for my new house.