Friday, November 6, 2009

One Full Friday

I've been quite busy today in my kitchen and I thought I would share pictures with you all! Do you mind?

First we had homemade yogurt (it's not finished culturing so I'll have to post pictures of the yogurt later).

Then we started a pan of pinto beans for dinner tonight and a birthday party tomorrow afternoon.

They are still simmering and softening up for our dinner in a little while.


The beans were followed by cutting up a bag a pepper I got on sale the last time I was at the grocery store. I just cut them in rounds and froze them so they will be ready when I want to make stir fry.



Then we cooked and blended carrots for Wee Beloved, who will be starting on solids soon. I freeze them in ice cube trays so they are in meal size portions when I need them. Each cude is around 1 tbsp. I also picked these up on a good sale so now we will have baby food all ready when she is!




I think that was a good morning's work. What did your Friday hold for you?

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Your blog is beautiful~
I am so happy I stopped by!!! :)

Bless you~ Miss Jen
www.blessedfemina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lots of great stuff! Good job getting baby food ready ahead of time! Your blog looks lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails