Friday, June 18, 2010

Helpful Hints for Mothers with Young Daughters

I have been praying that God would help me to raise my daughters to be the kind of women who would be a blessing to my future son-in-laws and grandchildren. I found these articles on the newly launched Raising Homemakers site. I hope you will find them encouraging too!

~Queen in a Home of Her Own

~Queen in a Home of Her Own~Continued

Edited to note: You can now find their button on the side bar of my blog! Feel free to click on it to pop on over and see what is new there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a new blogger, while browsing, I stopped to spend time at your site, as my heart was warmed by your love for God, family, children, home, music, good music, :) and all things honorable and pure. Your title of today's blog, particularly caught my attention, since my desire is to help instill in others, beginning with children, the nurturing truth of God's Word...the reason for my blog. Should it be helpful in any way, I would be blessed. Do know that I have been by yours, already. Thanks! And God bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails