Saturday, September 17, 2011

Frugal Friday-Ah, the virtues of baking soda pt.1

Yes...I know...it is in fact Saturday. But just because the tip is a day later than planned, doesn't mean it is not a good tip! :D



So I don't know how many of you have trouble with this but despite the fact that I clean my children's bath tub every week, I still have a nasty soap ring around it. I don't know what causes it, but it is yucky and I can't seem to get rid of it...until last week. I was reading the baking soda box (read here next Friday to see why I was reading the baking soda box) and I saw it said that you can use it to clean bathrooms. "Eureka!" I thought. I will use this to clean the soap scum. So I did and it worked! It took some elbow grease, not a big deal, but it came off in clumps. I'm so thrilled that now my children's bath tub sparkly, shiny clean! I even told a friend about it and she tried it with the same results! Hurray for baking soda and another great, frugal solution!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails