Tuesday, August 17, 2010

12 New Things


Sarah Mae over at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee is hosting a learning project where you learn one new thing each month or 12 in a year! How could I resist joining in? So here's my list, subject to revision. I'll try to keep you all updated on my progress. And if you'd like to join in, make sure to link up your post of Sarah's blog so others can rejoice with you!

August~ learn to make shoo fly pie (I first tried in when I was in PA for a friend's wedding in 2001, I just hope I can find a good recipe for it!)

September~ Keep my house up and running once our new little blessing arrives (I didn't do so well with this the last time around. :D)

October~ Start Christmas dresses for my girls...before December!

November~ Make something homemade for all the ladies and girls in my family (that's my mother, mother-in-law, 2 sisters, my sister-in-law and 2 nieces...)

December~ Get my Christmas cards out early, as in before Christmas

I'm still working on the rest of the list, but I'll post more as I get the ideas. :D

January~

February~

March~

April~

May~

June~

July~

2 comments:

Domestically Inclined said...

Great idea...I usually keep this all in my head during the year. You know the unwritten list to inspire all the many lists of the year. Right now I am learning to paint pansies!

Domestically Inclined said...

Did you ever try making the shoo fly pie?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails