Friday, September 23, 2011

Frugal Friday-Ah, the virtues of baking soda pt.2

So I told you last week I would explain why I was reading the baking soda box, and here is the fulfillment of that promise.

Confession: I have always had a hard time finding a natural deodorant that works. I have found a few with aluminum in them that work but no natural deodorant works for me even when reapplied half way through the day. So one day, I reasoned to myself that baking soda is a natural deodorizer so why not try it as a deodorant? It couldn't hurt. And to my surprise and joy, it worked! You only use maybe 1/4 to 1/2 of a tsp. for both underarms and no reapplication is necessary! I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and no troubles. If you decide to try it for yourself, let me know if it works for you!

Happy Friday to all of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails