Friday, June 6, 2008

Hilarious Latin Bumber Sticker

In college, I was a Latin minor. This means two things; first, I'm a Geek (capital G and all!) and second, I find humor in the oddest things. I hope you enjoy my kind of humor...or at least you are willing to humor me.

I found this on Fun Latin. If you are a Latin Geek, leave me a comment, will you?

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

(Translation: If you can read this bumper sticker, you are both very well educated and much too close.)

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Completely off topic, but is that your house? If it is, BEAUTIFUL!

HisBeloved said...

No...I wish is was my house! It is the bed and breakfast called Tree Tops I stayed in while I was in Morton-in-Marsh. A very beautiful place! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails