Thursday, June 5, 2008

This was just what I needed today

This morning while I was feeding my daughter, my dad called to tell me that my uncle, who had been fighting a very aggressive form of cancer, died this morning. While I am so thankful that he is now free and rejoicing with Jesus, I am also sad to have lost him. So when I came across this video, it was a welcome reminder that God knows what it feels like to watch someone suffer and die. Thank you Lord for letting me rest in your arms and cry a little on your shoulder.

3 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

It's so nice to meet you! Thank you for coming over to my blog - I love making new friends. I tried to watch the video, but it said is was no longer available.

Hope to "see" you again soon!

Unknown said...

Liked the video. It worked just fine for me.

Sorry about your uncle. Glad that God sent a little something to comfort you today.

~ Lindy ~ said...

i pray you will cherish the memories of your uncle and that he is now resting in the presence of Jesus. May the Holy Spirit give you comfort in grief. Lindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails