Monday, July 14, 2008

My first award!

I am so excited! One of my favorite bloggers, Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolates just nominated me for my first award! Thank you so much, Lisa!



Now here are the rules as I understand them. In accepting this prestigious ;) award, you really should follow these rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog. (Of course!)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (And you should visit her blog too!)
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award. (I've wanted to do this ever since I started blogging!)
4. Add links to the recipients. (Again...of course)
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award. (I just hope they will enjoy this as much as I am.)

So without further ado, here are my chosen 7 fellow bloggers:
1) Stephen at Stephen Hardy's Blog
2) Tara at Patience is a Virtue
3) Mrs. Anna T at Domestic Felicity
4) Mrs. V at Quiet Pleasures of Home
5) Michelle at By His Grace and For His Glory
6) Lady at Domestically Inclined
7) You (if you are reading this, please take this chance to be awarded!)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my pics! :)

Mrs. V. said...

Thank you so much for this! I was working on my post to put it up and pass it on, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the logo on my blog. I've got my post in the drafts section right now. Can you tell me how to use the logo? Thanks~

Mrs. Anna T said...

Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm flattered. :-)

Domestically Inclined said...

Congrats on the award Hisbeloved!

Mrs. V. I think if you right click on the logo and and "save as" to your computer then you can upload it to your site.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails