Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Details

Yesterday we finished Proverbs 31 here. If any one wants or needs to catch up on old posts, they are linked on the side bar. Thanks to all of you who blessed me with their comments and encouragment and to all who read the devotions. I was truly blessed by the study and I even made some new friends in the process.

I have a few fun posts planned for the rest of this week. I finally finished my first granny square blanket so I will be posting pictures of that. And I made birthday dresses for both my girls that I want to share pictures of those too. Then next week, according to my plans, I'd like to start a weekly devotion on Titus 2:3-5. The format will be a bit different, there probably won't a devotion every day but we can talk more about that later.

So, in preparation for that, I'll leave you with Titus 2:3-5.

"The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."

God bless you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails