Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Unexpected Break

Shortly after posting the last blog, our family computer decided to succumb to a volley of viruses. So until we have it back, I will have to postpone our devotional on Titus 2. I'm not sure if this is the Lord telling me I need to wait or our enemy trying to keep me from talking, but I will take the time I have to search that out and I hope to be back with you all very soon!

In the meantime, God's blessings on you all and keep reading His word and seeking to apply all that He will teach you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie,

I am, as a fellow blogger, glad to see you getting your thoughts out there! Whether the Lord has stayed your hand or the enemy in on the move, I have no doubt that our God and King will use your words for great things!

- Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails