Friday, September 13, 2013

A little organization...

So, when I said a week, what I really meant was two weeks of craziness and still I'm not as organized as I was hoping to be. Have you ever had one or two of those weeks?

As a refresher, here were my first (and second) week goals:

1) Make daily Bible reading a must, one chapter and a few minutes to pray and prep
2) 8 Minutes in the Morning  , every morning
3) Revise daily routine calendar and add in Daily Docket (Organized Simplicity  )


4) Revise homemaking binder to reflect new appointment schedule.

I did manage to read almost every morning. I think I missed one but overall I'm please with the progress there. However #2 was a bit more challenging. We just moved our youngest son into his brother's room which has meant that he, instead of waking up at 9 every morning, is now waking up at 7 or so. This means, no exercise time for mommy! I haven't given up on it completely. I just have to find a way to make it work and still get some sleep and a shower! 

Revising my calendar and homemaking binder were started but are a larger project than I had anticipated. I did start a daily to-do list, but have not as yet printed the docket sheets for myself. However, I did get the organization for my downstairs started so at least we made some progress!

How did things go for you?

As we head into the weekend, I want to encourage you to keep pressing on with the goals you set the first week and to be thinking about next week's' project: organizing your children! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails