Sunday, September 1, 2013

Starting Tuesday September 3...

It has been on my mind for a while to get myself and my home more organized before the arrival of baby #5 in a couple of months and as part of that, I decided to blog my organizational journey for the month of September (nothing like blogging for accountability!) 

So with that in mind, starting on Tuesday, I will be blogging on the tips, thoughts and struggles of getting a home and family on the road to organization. We will be talking about helping our children be organized, how to find more time for what is necessary and how to eliminate time wasters, setting goals and making sure they get done plus a healthy dose of good old-fashioned Biblical encouragement. 

I hope to see you all around here on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It is so good to hear from you again.
I'm looking forward to the encouragement. I started a few weeks ago and stopped. I'm having trouble getting started again.
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails