Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Organizational Resource List

Order marches with weighty and measured strides. Disorder is always in a hurry.
~Napoleon Bonaparte

I thought, for those of you who would like to start an organizational library, I'd share some of my favorite materials:

1) Large Family Logistics: While this book was written by a mom of many, it's ideas are just as helpful to a mom of few. Kim is practical, easy to read and understands that seasons change and you have to be flexible, no matter how many littles call you mom

2) Organized Simplicity: Tsh is great if you struggle with being a pack rat. She deals in simple and she does it well.

3) 24 Hours Is All You Get: While Mrs. Bradrick and I don't see eye to eye about how scheduled things should be in a home, I do appreciate her wisdom on making sure that the things we choose to spend our time on are worth the time we spend.

These are the books and CDs I found most helpful. What resources help you organize?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails